An electronic stethoscope that amplifies 30 times louder than an acoustic scope. This E-Scope is supplied without headphones allowing the user to choose the appropriate listening device to meet their specific needs. This E-Scope can be used with multiple-style headphones. A 3.5 mm mono-sound output jack on the top of the stethoscope connects headphones to the E-Scope. The E-Scope has a control filter switch that allows the user to concentrate on heart or breath sound frequencies within a specific range. The control buttons are conveniently located on the head of the stethoscope. Volume is also controlled on the head of the stethoscope. The E-Scope is designed to remain at the same volume setting each time you power on and has 64 possible volume positions with the maximum output of 125 dB, undistorted.
- Battery operated - Powered by a single "AAA" battery which will last about 4-6 months with regular use
- The E-Scope has an automatic timer which will power off to conserve the battery
- Customer Service - Backed by world-class customer service, our E-Scope team will answer your technical questions and provide service when needed
- USB-style side output jack - Used for accessories including headphones for a second listener or connecting cables to a pc for recording purposes in medical records and Telemedicine
- Specialist Adult Diaphragm - Stainless-steel diaphragm produces 50% greater sound sensitivity, a more comfortable feel, and allows listener to use the split-finger technique (supplied with E-Scope)
- Accessory pack included - A zippered carry case is included which contains a pediatric diaphragm, plastic adult diaphragm, pediatric and infant bells, and your choice of ear tips
- Allow extra delivery time.