Engages SimScope™ stethoscope technology to simulate heart, lung, and bowel sounds utilizing a large sounds library. Using the provided SimScope™ stethoscope and software, users are able to access a large variety of pathological conditions in order to customize scenarios. By placing the SimScope™ over the anatomically correct locations of the trainer, the programmed sounds will be played through the scope, allowing students to employ and enhance their diagnostic skills. For simulating adult auscultation. Sound library includes 20 heart sounds, scenarios, and murmurs 20 breath sounds and conditions three bowel sounds and one carotid bruit. Includes trainer, SimScope™ stethoscope with sounds library, software CD and site license, and t-shirt.
- Use and placement of a stethoscope
- Identification of sounds and their variations
- Relationship between sounds and auscultation sites
- Ability to describe sounds clearly to others
- Utilizes an extensive heart, breath, and bowel sounds library
- Listen at anatomically correct auscultation sites
- Customizable to fit specific scenarios and programs
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Allow extra delivery time.