Designed for use with the SimulScope Auscultation System (Z46762U) and the Classroom Infrared Emitter (Z46763U). Allows simultaneous listening for clinical and educational situations.
- Automatic shutoff - Shuts off automatically when headphones are placed horizontally
- Battery operated - batteries last up to 150 hours of listening
- Operates on infrared subcarrier frequency - will not interfere with radio transmissions
- Superior sound quality - allows each student to hear exactly what everyone else is hearing, improving instructors’ use of time
- Variable volume control - listeners can adjust to preferred hearing level
- Measures 18 in. x 4 in. x 4 in.
Allow extra delivery time.