Stop lugging around heavy medical equipment! Teaching software replaces a defibrillator and ECG Rhythm Simulator! Practice capnography, defibrillation, 12 Lead, synchronized cardioversion, X-rays, transcutaneous pacing, and much more right from your tablet at a fraction of the cost of real defibrillator equipment. Use with your existing CPR manikins and equipment.
- 25 cardiac rhythms
- View or print all 24 rhythms in 12 Lead
- 18 capnography waveforms
- 21 trauma/medical X-rays
- Upload your own 12 Lead or radiology images
- 35 ACLS, PALS (12 AHA Core cases), and NRP scenarios
- Create your own scenarios
- Adjust all vitals with a wireless mini keyboard
- PACER function
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Set custom alarms
- Defibrillate 1-360 Joules
- Give 38 different medications
- CodeTrack - print a code report for debriefing
Includes one DART ECG Simulator license, adult defib/Pacer training pads, 3-Lead ECG cable, SPO2 finger probe, EtCO2 advanced airway adapter, and adult blood pressure cuff. For use only with Windows Onda V975w tablet (SB51003).