Features the normal anatomy of the status-post and postpartum female abdomen designed for training fundus assessment and massage skills.
- Upper thighs articulate for positioning
- Interchangeable uteri (firm, well contracted uterus and "boggy" uterus)
- Fundus offset secondary to bladder distention
- Anal hemorrhoids visible
- 2nd degree midline episiotomy
- Genitalia is elongated with swelling to the clitoral area
- Vaginal orifice is more visible and opened
- Labium minus more flapped to expose the vaginal canal
Includes: female pelvis and upper thighs, firm fundus, "boggy" fundus, simulated blood, five peri pads, baby powder, and instructions for use.