CPR Prompt® TMAN 2T Infant Manikin Tan Torso
The CPR Prompt® TMAN 2T Infant Manikin provides every student with a manikin for training in CPR, AED use, and the Heimlich maneuver.
- The manikin's unique design is not only durable enough to withstand the equivalent of 10,000 student usages, but its tough, yet soft foam-based construction makes the manikin extremely lightweight and portable
- Provides student feedback and other important features
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Removable chest plate
- Visible chest rise
- Realistic skin-like finish that is tough enough to withstand the repeated use of AED trainer pads
- Even cleaning and set-up time is a snap with the unique single-use face shield lung bags
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions, and cardboard carrying case with handle
- Five-year warranty
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.