Child CRiSis™ Nursing Med-Surg
This is a lifelike, full-body CPR manikin with a Child Airway Management Head. It offers realistic training and practice of child airway management and CPR education including laryngospasms (manual), tongue edema (manual) and manual pulse points. An additional IV arm (LF03612) is also included. This manikin is 46¾ in. long and weighs 20 lbs. (9 kg). Five-year warranty.
- SimVS Hospital Monitor (800102107)
An economic platform for realistic simulation in different settings such as hospital, pre-hospital, and respiratory therapy.
- Instructors can control up to ten tablets at the same time
- Comprehensive scenario library and editor
- Instructors see student’s choices
- Includes two Android™ tablets, router, defibrillator bag, and license
- SimVS Essentials Virtual Assessment System (101102200)
Instructors can link one or more sets of equipment to manage several patient profiles in real-time with the student’s actions showing as feedback.
- Instructor tablet
- Display tablet
- Glucometer display
- BP cuff
- Pulse ox finger probe
- Temperature probe
- Wheeled stand with basket
- CPR Simulation (HSG1PR100)
Heartisense™ turns this manikin into smart CPR manikin with real-time feedback
- Premium compression pad
- Control module
- Breath module
- Breath module holder
- Battery (1.5V "AA")
- Student and instructor apps*
* Student app runs on Android™ or Apple® tablet/phone. Instructor app runs on control tablet provided with SimVS.
Sh. wt. 74lbs. (33.5 kg).