Complete Child CRiSis Manikin
Represents the size of a 5-year-old child to provide realistic training on CPR, suctioning and airway management on a young patient. Lifelike anatomy with fully articulated head, neck and jaw with realistic jaw thrust feature. All-in-one complete PALS training capabilities. Designed in the USA.
Realistic anatomy and landmarks: mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus.
- Airway management - compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube® insertion
- Blood pressure arm - systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Defibrillation chest skin - compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Femoral access - articulated leg requiring proper positioning, palpable arterial pulse (manual)
- Intraosseous infusion - palpable landmarks such as the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity
- IV arm - articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- CPR - fully Articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
Includes pump spray lubricant.
Length: 46 3/4 (118.75 cm). Weight: 20 lbs.
Sh. wt. 35 lbs. (15.8 kg).