Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Arm -Â Dark
This revolutionary training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy, phlebotomy, intramuscular and intradermal injections. An extensive 8-line vascular system allows students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing Over the Needle IV Catheters.
Soft, flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail - right down to the fingerprints! Flexion of the wrist helps students develop manipulation skills. The replaceable skin rolls as the veins are palpated, and a discernible "pop" is felt when entering the veins.
- Simplified setup with one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously
- Dorsal surface of hand includes injectable metacarpal, digital, and thumb veins. Antecubital fossa includes the median cephalic, median basilic, and median cubital veins
- Venipuncture can also be performed along the basilic, cephalic, accessory cephalic, and median antebrachial veins
- Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm.
- Intramuscular injections into the deltoid muscle are enhanced by the soft, lifelike skin and by the natural bony landmarks in the region.
- Intradermal injections using distilled water will create characteristic skin welts at designated sites on the upper arm
Complete Venous Access:
- Basilic V.
- Cephalic V.
- Digital V.
- Dorsal Metacarpal V.
- Median Basilic V.
- Accessory Cephalic V.
- Extensive Venipuncture System
- Flexible Fingers and Wrist
- Intradermal Injections
- Intramuscular Injections
- Median Antebrachial V.
- Median Cephalic V.
- Median Cubital V.
- Replaceable Skin and Veins
- Thumb V.