Pediatric Arm - Light [SKU: LF00958]$552.95
- Realistic sensation and response
- Lifelike vinyl skin that rolls as you palpate to allow location of the vein
- Synthetic rubber tubing for the veins carefully selected to provide a lifelike simulation of vein size
- The feeling of puncture and palpation for practicing venipuncture
- A soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to "get the feel" of administering intramuscular injections to children
- Simulated bone in the shoulder that defines and limits the injection area.
Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area.
Includes arm with white skin, fluid supply bag, 3 cc syringe, one pint of "blood", teaching guide, and a hard carry case. Fluid supply stand not included.
Dimensions: 22 in. x 11 in. x 6 in.
The Paediatric Injectable Arm Simulator is designed with replaceable skin and veins.
To extend the life of each skin/vein set, an aerosol sealant is available (LF01099U) to seal punctures in the tubing and prevent leakage.