Life/form® Ostomy Care Training Models Set
The Ostomy Care Training Models Set comes in a set of 5. Includes all Ostomy Care Training Models:
- Nonfunctioning Double Barrel Ostomy Care Training Model (LF00898(A)U)
- Nonfunctioning Prolapsed Ostomy Care Training Model (LF00898(D)U)
- Functioning Healthy Ostomy Care Training Model (LF00898(B)U)
- Functioning Infected Ostomy Care Training Model (LF00898(C)U)
- Functioning Necrotic Ostomy Care Training Model (LF00898(E)U)
Designed to help introduce the essentials of ostomy care to patients and students, these units are ideal for demonstration and practice of ostomy care procedures.
The anatomy of the ostomies is carefully reproduced to provide lifelike functions and appearance. A soft, pliable material is used for the stomas in order to achieve the most realistic tactile sensation.
Dilation of the stomas can be demonstrated and practiced, along with application of postoperative and permanent ostomy bags. Both functioning and nonfunctioning models are offered.
Each model is 6 in. L x 7 in. W x 2-1/2 in. D.