Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Arm with IV Arm Circulation Pump - Light Arm
Training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections. Manufactured using a quality management system certified as being in conformity with ISO 9001.
- An extensive 8-line vascular system allowing students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing over-the-needle IV catheters.
- A venous system that simplifies setup with only one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously.
- The Dorsal surface of the hand includes injectable metacarpal, digital, and thumb veins
- The antecubital fossa includes the median cephalic, median basilic, and median cubital veins
- Venipuncture can also be performed along the basilic, cephalic, accessory cephalic, and median antebrachial veins
- Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm
The included IV arm circulation pump (LF00699U">LF00699U) offers a continuous flow of blood in a semi-closed system.
- two pint bottles with simulated blood powder
- three fluid supply bags with pinch clamps
- a 2-oz. bottle of intradermal sealant
- 3 cc syringe with needle
- 12 cc syringe with needle
- 22-gauge needle
- infusion butterfly
- latex adapter
- pinch clamp
- power adapter
- battery power adapter
- tubing assembly
- pump tube replacement
- tubing adapters
Sh. wt. 15 lbs (6.8 kg).