Casualty Care Rescue Randy
CALL TO ORDER – 1-833-NASCOHC (627-2642)
Email – email@example.com
A rugged, affordable full-body manikin for realistic training in treating the three most preventable causes of death: massive bleeding, tension pneumothorax and airway obstruction.
Powered by Strategic Operations Hyper-Realistic Technology, Casualty Care Rescue Randy meets all the training criteria for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) for all military service members and Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) for EMS/ EMT/ LEO first responders.
- Articulated joints
- Weight-distributed to mimic human anatomy
- Holds up to 4 L of blood
- Pumping system simulates blood flow pressure (2-3 PSI)
- Includes blood powder
- Inner and outer skins
- Foot pump with a pressure regulator
- 3 wounds can bleed simultaneously
- 10 repairable tracheas
- 3 repairable neck skins
- Silicone repair kit
Sh. wt. 122 lbs (55.3 kg) (2 boxes).
- Trachea, Randy (149-6079)
- Repairable neck skin, Randy (149-6080)
- Silicone repair kit (149-6081)
- Blood mix (149-6093)
Strategic Operations Hyper-Realistic Technology https://www.strategic-operations.com/