AXEL Patient Simulator - Medium Skin Tone [SKU: 101-7210M]
CALL TO ORDER - 1-833-NASCOHC (627-2642)
A full-body, untethered patient simulator with manual real-time speech and built-in audio-visual recording capabilities for affordable, on-the-go simulation. No control center required.
AXEL is a cloud-connected patient simulator. Its computerized functionality requires a software subscription, which is included for the lifetime of the product.
- Scenario-driven, instructor-controlled
- Facilitate patient learner communication via internal microphone and speakers in real-time
- Model-driven physiology with pharmaceutical treatment simulations
- Virtual AED/Pacing and 12 lead ECG
- 5-year warranty
Ideal for training nurses, medical students, and patient care personnel from anywhere to:
- Build critical thinking, decision-making & priority-setting skills
- Perform patient physical assessment
- Evaluate vitals and waveforms with a simulated patient monitor
- Create automated performance assessment of learning objectives
- Maintain treatment plan with customizable labs and medical orders
- Practice procedures such as I.V. administration, catheterization, and airway management
- Assess advanced life support performance with CPR Metrics
- Live stream and/or record patient perspective during simulated events
Weight: 45 lbs. (20 kg) Height: 5 ft. 1 in. (1.55 m).
Sh. wt. 67 lbs. (30 kg).
Sh. dimensions: 41” H x 19.5” W x 15” D.