Complete ALS Torso With Carry Bag
Anatomical landmarks include: the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch.
The trainer contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoids cartilage, trachea, esophagus, and inflatable lungs and stomach.
Additional features include:
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Delivery of supplemental oxygen
- Palpation of carotid pulse
- ABC assessment
- Separate right and left lungs
- Auscultation of air movement
- Chest compressions and precordial thump
- Jaw thrust
- IV sites in hand and arm for venipuncture
- Intramuscular injection site
- Blood pressure cuff placement
- Rhythm recognition featuring 17 rhythms. (See No. 102, Interactive ECG Simulator below, right.)
The trainer is latex free and includes an intubation head and CPR head, 50 face shields bags, ALS chest post set, and a soft carry bag. Pelvis and lower extremities are not included.
Complete ALS Torso with Carry Bag.
Size: 31" x 18" x 10".
Ship weight 30 lbs.