CasPeR The CPR Dog
CasPeR The CPR Dog serves both veterinarian and lay persons in the instruction of CPR.
With it you can demonstrate the correct:
- Rescue position for administering CPR
- Tongue movement for clearing the airway and sealing the oral space
- Position for checking femoral pulse
- Hand position for compressions
- Procedure and depth of compressions
- Procedure for rescue breathing via mouth-to-snout
The individual-use airway/lung system is a proven method for eliminating cross-contamination between students and each student discards the airway after the day's instruction ends.
The system needs no tools to install and removes with a gentle tug. When the student ventilates the manikin, the dog's chest will rise in proportion to the volume of air instilled.
CasPeR comes in a box with a convenient carry handle, is supplied with 100 airway systems, and has a squeeze bulb for generating femoral
Dimensions: 26" x 22" x 9".
Ship weight 14 lbs.