Life/form® Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Arm with IV Arm Circulation Pump - Dark Arm
Training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections. Manufactured using a quality management system certified as being in conformity with ISO 9001.
- An extensive 8-line vascular system allowing students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing over-the-needle IV catheters.
- A venous system that simplifies setup with only one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously.
- The Dorsal surface of the hand includes injectable metacarpal, digital, and thumb veins
- The antecubital fossa includes the median cephalic, median basilic, and median cubital veins
- Venipuncture can also be performed along the basilic, cephalic, accessory cephalic, and median antebrachial veins
- Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm
Intramuscular injections into the deltoid muscle are enhanced by the soft, lifelike skin and by the natural bony landmarks in the region.
The included IV arm circulation pump (LF00699U">LF00699U) offers a continuous flow of blood in a semi-closed system.
- two pint bottles with simulated blood powder
- three fluid supply bags with pinch clamps
- a 2-oz. bottle of intradermal sealant
- 3 cc syringe with needle
- 12 cc syringe with needle
- 22-gauge needle
- infusion butterfly
- latex adapter
- pinch clamp
- power adapter
- battery power adapter
- tubing assembly
- pump tube replacement
- tubing adapters
Sh. wt. 15 lbs (6.8 kg).