KERi Auscultation Manikin Light Skin Tone
Developed in coordination with OBRA guidelines for long-term care settings, featuring fully articulated joints that can be positioned in a variety of settings (wheelchair, bed). Lightweight, upgradeable and suitable for non-emergency care settings.
- Lightweight approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin measures 58 in.
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male (GERi) with the removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
Auscultation Sites with Heart and Lung Sounds:
Heart sites six anterior locations with twelve heart conditions
Lung sites five anterior, six upper posterior, four lower posterior, and two midaxillary locations with twelve lung conditions
Aortic regurgitation, atrial septal defect, holosystolic, midsystolic, mitral stenosis, normal, PDA, pulmonary stenosis, S3 Gallop, S4 Gallop, systolic Click, and VSD
Bronchial, cavernous, coarse crackle, fine crackle, friction rub, mono wheeze, normal, pectoriloquy, pulmonary edema, rhonchi, stridor, and wheeze.Â Simulates over thirty-five nursing and medical procedures.
- Normal and cancerous mole
- Stage one sacral ulcer
- Dilated and constricted pupils
- Reddened skin folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and wound dressing
- Bed baths
- Clothing changes
- Denture placement and removal, upper and lower
- Ear canal irrigation, optic drops, and hearing aid placement
- Eye irrigation
- Finger and toe manipulation with bandaging â€“ flexible and individually molded
- Haircare washing and combing
- Intramuscular injection sites: arm, thigh, buttock
- Oral and nasal hygiene: lavage, gavage, and suctioning
- Ostomy Care: ileostomy and colostomy tissue
- Maintenance and appliance application, lavage, and suctioning
- Patient positioning
- Patient transfer techniques
- Tracheostomy care, lavage, and suctioning
- Gastrostomy procedures, lavage, and gavage
- Enema administration, female only
- Urinary catheterization, female and uncircumcised male
- Pap smears and douching
- Prostate exam, stage B
- Nasogastric tube placement
- Internal fluid reservoirs
Sh. wt. 40 lbs. (18.1 kg).