SAM II, the Student Auscultation Manikin - Light Skin
Portable and easy-to-use manikin for teaching and learning heart, breath, and bowel sounds. Although used in many simulation centers, the manikin is also easily moved into a classroom or auditorium for group instruction.
The computer software interface is easily projected into any smart classroom.
The software includes phonocardiograms, correct anatomical locations, and written lessons for each sound.
- Carotid pulse
- Customized volume adjustments
- Large library of sounds includes 35 heart, 21 breath, 16 bowel, and four carotid bruit sounds, all heard at the correct anatomical location (both anterior and posterior), along with 16 heart/breath combination sounds
- Pediatric sounds - includes ASD, PDA, VSD, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary stenosis, and Tetralogy of Fallot
- Portability - lightweight manikin weighs only 23 lbs.
- Preprogram your own password-protected lectures and scenarios
- Smart classroom/auditorium ready
- Students use their own stethoscope
- Variable breath sounds
- Variable heart and respiration rates
Includes male manikin, Dell laptop computer with SAM II software installed, 196-page lesson guide, and operator's manual.
Allow extra delivery time.