Stat Manikin With Deluxe Airway Management Head
The most advanced ALS trainer in its price range, the STAT Simulator with Deluxe Airway Management Head brings you a full range of skills to practice on a life-size manikin.
The Deluxe Airway Management Head features anatomical landmarks, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, and bilateral carotid pulses. Apply all standard airway adjuncts your agency uses while practicing with this product.
The only head of its kind on the market!
- Life-like feel
- Flexible stretching characteristics
- Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
- Tongue is pliable
- Vocal cords reside in a relatively neutral position.
- Upper teeth break out with laryngoscope pressure
- Tongue edema and laryngospasm
- Combitube®, LMA, LT, OPA, NPA, and ET devices work
Standard ALS components of ECG rhythm recognition and defibrillation,
IV arm, and CPR features are augmented with this list of features:
- Automatic cardioversion upon
- 17 rhythms
- Bilateral chest decompression sites
- Bilateral chest tube insertion sites
- 12 pulse points (6 pairs) with 3 zones used to demonstrate BP loss
- Venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm with all major veins
Practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrating, phlebotomy.
The STAT Manikin comes assembled (except for the lower legs) in its own hard carry case with wheels.
Also supplied are replacement parts, shorts, instructions, and accessories.
It is recommended that hands-free defibrillation training cables be purchased.
Size: 55" x 28" x 11".
Ship weight 110 lbs.